Water Treatment - Reverse Osmosis Systems
Pure Water at Low Cost - Reverse osmosis is the most efficient process available to remove dissolved minerals, bacteria, particles and organic impurities from water supplies.
Total system capability
We offer a complete line of options and accessory equipment to complement our Reverse Osmosis Systems. They include the following:
- Ultra low pressure membranes - reduce power consumption by 30% or more,
- Membranes - alternate membranes including nano-filtration (NH), seawater (SW), cellulose acetate (CA) and softening membranes are available,
- Two-pass RO - produce ultrapure water at low cost.
- Pretreatment equipment - filters, softeners, chemical feed systems, UV sterilizers, ultra-filtration (UF) and microfiltration (MP) systems are available to prevent scaling and fouling the RO membranes.
- Post treatment equipment - degasifiers, chemical feedsystems and UV sterilizers are provided to assure that the product water is within specifications.
- Deionizers - polish the RD product water to meet application specifications including ultrapure water.
Pure water technology
Our Reverse Osmosis Systems are part of the family of water treatment products available. We offer complete system capabilities including evaluation and design services, state of the art equipment utilizing membrane and ion exchange technology and expert field service.